About Dunne Wright Services, LLC
Dunne Wright Services is a full service residential and commercial Property Management Company specializing in turnkey management services for single-family, multi-family, and commercial properties. With over 700 properties under management in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area we are committed to providing professional, personalized management services with a focus on communication and transparency that exceeds our client expectations.
Why Choose Dunne Wright Services, LLC?
Dunne Wright Services, LLC. (D&W Properties) is one of the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan areas largest third-party residential property management company serving homeowners, investors and institutions throughout the region with an outstanding combination of local market knowledge and nationwide resources.
With proven property management and sales practices developed over 20 years of experience and knowledge, D&W sets the standard for the industry with consistent, professional service, integrated cutting-edge software applications, centralized accounting functions and an award-winning contracting, and maintenance division with a focus on communication and transparency.
D&W has set out to re-engineer the way residential property is managed in the 21st century, with a more efficient and cost-effective solution in what can be an unpredictable, complicated business. The company’s strong local expertise has attracted individual single property investors, large multi-property investors, and local and federal government agencies which now depend on Dunne Wright’s region-wide structure of services to manage a sizeable number of residential properties.
With an extensive regional footprint and a streamlined, more reliable property management process, Dunne Wright is well-positioned to meet the long-term needs of the evolving housing market.
- We are extremely knowledgeable and experienced in MD and Baltimore City Landlord Tenant Law with hundreds of hours of courtroom experience
- We have an in-house collections team as well as a collection attorney on retainer
- We are HUD Subsidy experts (section 8, BRHP, PEP)
- We are an approve land with AA County Housing, Baltimore City Housing, BRHP, PEP, Baltimore County Housing, Howard County Housing, and over 20 other local, state and HUD subsidized housing agencies
- We hold Maryland Home Improvement License #100084
- We are a Maryland certified Mold Remediation Supervisor (#MRS003)
- We are certified by the EPA in RRP (renovation, repair, and painting) This is Federal requirement to perform work in all rental properties built before 1978
- We are a Maryland certified Lead Paint Abatement Supervisor (#11605)
- We work under MD State Master Plumber , Master Gas Fitters , and Master HVAC License
- We carry $2,000,000 in liability insurance
- We have 8 full time office employees
- We have 7 full time Maintenance Technicians in new company GPS equipped vehicles
- We have an in-house plumber, electrician, Master HVAC technician, and Carpet Cleaner on staff
- We are experienced and equipped to repair a leaking faucet to gutting and rebuilding an entire house from the foundation up
- We utilize Fleetmatics GPS devices on all of our maintenance technicians’ vehicles to track locations and hours on the job